I <3 My Hubby
Aug 25, 2009
ok girls, i am seriously Koo Koo

and this is why

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OMG !!! That is awesome !!! Love them all. Even though they are the same collection. They are all totally diffrent. Nice wish I had that little bundle of Koo Koo.

Holy crap lol! That is awesome. I voted for the last option just because it made me laugh the hardest ;)

If that purple one goes MIA, I'll admit, I stole it :P

that is so funny, oh my gosh, LOL

i really wish they had the purple in the sabrina, but no luck with that, yet!

lol

WHOA!!! Holy Spectator-licious Batman! You have officially gone Koo-koo LOL!:girlwhack: But I love it all! Congrats Peggle! Today 12:01 PM

thats right Robin, Gothem is now safe that Batman has collected the Spectatulars, LOL

wish I had that little bundle of Koo Koo.
well all you need is a pinch of pippi longstocking and you too can be koo koo lmaoa

How do you pick which of your many bags to wear each day? You have a gorgeous collection, but I'd be afraid of not using so many of them myself!

oooooohhhhhhhhh peggle! love these! such great finds. do you mind posting how much these are going for at the outlets? congrats!

ok, i was lucky enough to rebuy the sabrina and do the coupon so i got her for less then i did on monday, yeahhh

sabrina mrsp $698 clearanced with 20% coupon = 251.99

juliannes mrsp $1000.00 clearanced with 20% coupon=280.01

madison shoulder mrsp $578 clearanced with 20% coupon 207.99

How do you pick which of your many bags to wear each day? You have a gorgeous collection, but I'd be afraid of not using so many of them myself!

well,,,,,,,i have no idea, most of them still have tags on them LOL

so i guess, I am afraid too,,,,,,,,i am stuck in Tag H E double hockey sticks

LOL

ok, i was lucky enough to rebuy the sabrina and do the coupon so i got her for less then i did on monday, yeahhh

sabrina mrsp $698 clearanced with 20% coupon = 251.99

juliannes mrsp $1000.00 clearanced with 20% coupon=280.01

madison shoulder mrsp $578 clearanced with 20% coupon 207.99

:shocked: x_x

I love the way the spectator Madison bags design looks like Rosie the Robot's face! I am jealous of them. They'll probably never lose their value so keep them.
rosie.jpg

Last edited: