Peggle has gone Spectacularly Koo Koo <reveal

I was going to vote "Ok, with some marbles missing" until I saw your modeling pics! Now I'm thinking "KOO KOO ..and should be out, looking for her marbles." But that's why we love you, isn't it?

I am so jealous of your spectator collection! I have been wanting the Madison ever since I saw it on Coach's website. Which outlet do you shop at in Michigan? I love in Ohio and wonder if it's close enough for me to make the drive. My outlet sucks :yucky:

I want that Madison Spectator shoulder bag soooooooo bad. I have it in the other color, the parchment with the grey in the middle and I love it. I will be travelling to The
camarillo factory store to use my addl. 20% coupon on. If I'm lucky maybe they will have one!

Peg, you're koo koo for coco pops. So, just out of curiosity, who's taking those pictures?
TOOO funny. You promised you'd call if you needed to get off the ledge!!!
I do like your taste, though.
You must promise me to wear a new one every day and take a pic for us to see. Call it:
As the Coach Turns...or General Coach...or The Boldness of the Beautiful Coaches...More than One Coach to Live...

Peg, you're koo koo for coco pops. So, just out of curiosity, who's taking those pictures?
TOOO funny. You promised you'd call if you needed to get off the ledge!!!
I do like your taste, though.
You must promise me to wear a new one every day and take a pic for us to see. Call it:
As the Coach Turns...or General Coach...or The Boldness of the Beautiful Coaches...More than One Coach to Live...

well usually i have my DH take the photos,

but these shots i used a tripod and remote to take them

LOL

thanks girls for your happy thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am soaking them up:biggrin: