Pegase Luggage

planning on one but I think works for plain
if I will it won't be the mono
and it comes with a nice cover that "hides"
and doesn't attract attention
or just to get the 45 for carry on

I got a DE Pegase, that was ONLY carry-on. I would never check or even let it out of my sight. Once, in an airline lounge, my DH was fixin' to put my Pegase in a cubbyhole, when I said, "Nope, it stays with me!"

planning on one but I think works for plain
if I will it won't be the mono
and it comes with a nice cover that "hides"
and doesn't attract attention
or just to get the 45 for carry on
I have a French company Keepall. I think I'm going to get another print forget the luggage set. I'm afraid of too many things happening

I got a DE Pegase, that was ONLY carry-on. I would never check or even let it out of my sight. Once, in an airline lounge, my DH was fixin' to put my Pegase in a cubbyhole, when I said, "Nope, it stays with me!"

I think I'm going to stick with keep all luggage bags. I'm too afraid. I do have moments where I can get distracted easily. Especially if a lot is going on around me.

I'm absolutely terrible with managing my luggage, especially when travelling alone! I've only started going alone recently and have a hard enough time keeping track of my own whereabouts!

On another note, I wonder how celebrities, those who don't take private jets, deal with their luggage not being stolen?

that's how i travel by train or by plane - and i never had to check in any of these pieces!

but if you get some luggage, what is the point in worrying about it all the time? LV or not - it is simply a luggage piece, made and bought to protect your belongings inside!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 165
Never owned a suitcase from LV but if I did, it would be a 55 or smaller so that I could use it as carry on. I have two Keepalls which I have used as my hand luggage. I would never, ever check LV!