Pegase Luggage

paradise_valley

Laissez-faire Mom
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
I got a DE Pegase, that was ONLY carry-on. I would never check or even let it out of my sight. Once, in an airline lounge, my DH was fixin' to put my Pegase in a cubbyhole, when I said, "Nope, it stays with me!"

Nov 26, 2011
I got a DE Pegase, that was ONLY carry-on. I would never check or even let it out of my sight. Once, in an airline lounge, my DH was fixin' to put my Pegase in a cubbyhole, when I said, "Nope, it stays with me!"

I think I'm going to stick with keep all luggage bags. I'm too afraid. I do have moments where I can get distracted easily. Especially if a lot is going on around me.

JJbear

Nov 24, 2012
I'm absolutely terrible with managing my luggage, especially when travelling alone! I've only started going alone recently and have a hard enough time keeping track of my own whereabouts!

On another note, I wonder how celebrities, those who don't take private jets, deal with their luggage not being stolen?

Feb 1, 2009
that's how i travel by train or by plane - and i never had to check in any of these pieces!

but if you get some luggage, what is the point in worrying about it all the time? LV or not - it is simply a luggage piece, made and bought to protect your belongings inside!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 165