Feb 6, 2013
Hy everyone
My SA just informed me tonight
That lv is discontinuing the
Rolling luggage line pegase
And there will be no more sock available of it

Have you heard thAt too?
So sad, I like that design more than the zyphir line

Now I have to decide if I'm gonna get what is left in my store or let them go for good

I hope they keep the style but update it to have 4-wheels. My ideal suitcase would have the build of the Pegase Business on 4-wheels. The 2-wheel model is a pain to cart around, and I'm not crazy about the Zephyr.

Totally agree I came so close to getting the business this year but something stopped me, I just felt that my dream version would have 4 wheels and I couldn't spend that on something that would topple over. If they can produce a business on 4 wheels I would snap it up as no other brands compare I am a samsonite or Louis Vuitton lol the Zephr surely can come with soft sides and business pockets, watching with anticipation, thanks for sharing the info, super interesting

They said the same thing to me when I was at the LV store in Düsseldorf, Germany. Pegase will be discontinued so they can focus more on four wheel luggage pieces. Love the design but four wheels is really much more practical. Hopefully they'll just make something similar with four wheels...

I was in LV today, Bond St and Selfridges and did a bit of digging. I asked the service dept in Bond st if it was true Pegase was being discontinued and she said "oooh i'm not sure, but maybe that's why we have not been receiving any more in store and we have not been given a date of new arrivals"
Asked the manager in Selfridges and she told me "the monogram pegase is being discontinued but all other designs in the range will continue" and she told me it was interesting information for me. Lets wait and see.

I like the pegase style more than the zephyr though. I thought the wheels are too small and sticks out :sad: I prefer the wheels to be bigger and is tucked in so that the clearance of bag is not too high off of the ground. also I find that most 4 wheelers are hardside with no pouch on the front. my 2 cents. I hope I can still snatch one out before they get totally deplete their stock.