Peepshow...Pics of Pods here now!!!

Okay just to get this straight cause when I first started reading this thread I was like whats going on? haha

So you can ask her through email if she could make one of the pods with the alice in wonderland prints but with new leather? And it only costs $39 USD?

* Sorry if its annoying to answer the same question a billion times hahaha, i feel so confused though haha!

Yes! I have the Queen of Hearts, the Queen Alice, the Cheshire Cat and the White Rabbit. :love:

They get so many compliments and they really are a great way to get people to talk to me about Alice, which in turn helps with my thesis. I'm writing them off as "school-related research."

I love your alice in wonderland pods and those rings are gorgeous! I'm pretty obsessed with anything alice in wonderland.... for my 18th birthday I had a mad hatter tea party haha

I love your alice in wonderland pods and those rings are gorgeous! I'm pretty obsessed with anything alice in wonderland.... for my 18th birthday I had a mad hatter tea party haha

Haha okay last post.... I meant i love the alice in wonderland ring in your avatar they're gorgeous, i don't know why I said pods, I think its just on my mind haha

Well, there's someone who's just about sniped all of the fishskin pods. Goodness, I don't want to pay an exorbitant price for one no matter how much I want it. Yup, I think I'd rather be on a waiting list...

The fishskin pods are insanely beautiful... Rogue keeps making the pods better and better. I've said it many times, I'll say it again, she is a magnificent designer. I so want a purple fishskin, however I'm not going anywhere near ebay so that eliminates my chance...

I agree I'm not loving the higher prices, but I am surprised she charged so low. It is obvious that a lot of time and work went into her items and I personally love them!

Also, I'm pretty sure she donates a portion to charity too so she doesn't really get too much in the end.