Peepshow...Pics of Pods here now!!!

^There are. This is what they look like... (incidentally, not my pod or my bag).

attachment.php

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 284
Hey folks, i'm excited abt my PODs and I have made my orders and she is now makin it....total 4 pods (alice in the wonderland, leaves, snake & egg and car designs)...can't wait to receive them....hehehehe

^^Can you tell me what that means? Darker leather? I'm not sure what you mean...thanks.

I can't remember but this new leather will be slightly more expensive than the older ones. If i'm not wrong, the older ones are with darker leather, i think the new ones will be slightly lighter...i need to check my emails and feedback to u on the leather skins......Usual price i guess is USD36 but the newer price is now at USD39:yes: :yes:

The new pods will be kidskin, which is a slightly lighter-coloured leather than the waxed calfskin of the older pods. I have two of the kidskin pods, and they are very nice - the lighter leather goes well with some of the lighter-coloured bags. I know her access to the leather is pretty limited; I believe she said it's only enough for about twenty pods, which is not even close to what her waitlist is. That's why many of the new pods will be listed on eBay - so everyone has a fair shot at them.

And lothlorien, I was the one who begged Rogue to make Alice pods. I'm glad they ended up being popular - I would've felt really bad if I suggested it and then she couldn't get rid of them. You should post some pictures of your Alice pods on your bags!

Hey folks, i'm excited abt my PODs and I have made my orders and she is now makin it....total 4 pods (alice in the wonderland, leaves, snake & egg and car designs)...can't wait to receive them....hehehehe

Sorry correction, i meant for 2 PODS since i changed my designs to snake & egg and the car design...apologies for the confusion.....hehehehhe