Peep toes/open toe

jaclyn86

Aug 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Does anyone else have a problem with how their toes look in peep toes or open toes? I HATE my feet in these types but all the CLs I fall in love with are peeps! Lol is there a certain style that looks better then others?

Jan 14, 2013
I have the same problem! I bought a pair of Lady Peep and wound up returning them because I hated the way my toes looked. IMO I think peep toes look better on people who have long big toes and then smaller other toes. My second, third, and fourth toes are all pretty close in length which I think is why peep toes always look funny on me (although I am determined to find a pair of peep toe CL's that look amazing!)

mrl1005

Jul 25, 2012
New Jersey
I have SUPER long toes (and really long feet just in general). I hate my toes, but my thing is if your really that close to my feet to be staring at my toes...well, that means I can then kick you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...ally-special-shoes-mrls-special-779231-3.html
(Here's a link to my collection page of my LPs and my super long toes.)

but...IMO if they're comfy (or as comfy as CLs can be for you) and you love them...rock them. People will be admiring your legs and the amazing shoes.

jaclyn86

Aug 28, 2012
Oklahoma
I have the same problem! I bought a pair of Lady Peep and wound up returning them because I hated the way my toes looked. IMO I think peep toes look better on people who have long big toes and then smaller other toes. My second, third, and fourth toes are all pretty close in length which I think is why peep toes always look funny on me (although I am determined to find a pair of peep toe CL's that look amazing!)
It is frustrating! I may just have to buy some and just try it out!

I have SUPER long toes (and really long feet just in general). I hate my toes, but my thing is if your really that close to my feet to be staring at my toes...well, that means I can then kick you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...ally-special-shoes-mrls-special-779231-3.html

but...IMO if they're comfy (or as comfy as CLs can be for you) and you love them...rock them. People will be admiring your legs and the amazing shoes.

But your feet look so cute in them! It is my personal opinion of how my toes look in them that is problem. If anyone ever said anything about it I would kick them! Lol

linakpl

Mar 18, 2011
NJ
mrl1005 said:

http://forum.purseblog.com/christian-louboutin/you-sometimes-need-really-special-shoes-mrls-special-779231-3.html

Ahh I love that you said that! I have been debating VPs for the longest time. My second toe is about the same length as my big toe and the tip of it barely passes the top of the shoe but when I try a half size bigger it's too much room in the front. You're so right if anyone actually notices that, they're way too close! :smile: hehehe I love it!! Thank you!!!

Nolia

Red Soul
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Canada
I don't HATE the way my feet look but I have the opposite problem. I have shorter tapered toes and I never get enough peep. =(

mrl1005

Jul 25, 2012
New Jersey
It is frustrating! I may just have to buy some and just try it out!

But your feet look so cute in them! It is my personal opinion of how my toes look in them that is problem. If anyone ever said anything about it I would kick them! Lol
Awww. Thanks! :hugs: I say my gross feet are hidden by the height of the heel and the beauty of the shoe (yes, I absolutely hate my feet lol)

The aborina is one style that is open-toed but you don't see a lot of toe. I'm 1000000% positive you will find the perfect-est open-toed CLs.

SeeingRed

Aug 1, 2012
Southern CA
I too hate my toes! For some reason I am ok with flip flops, but everything else MUST be closed toe, and round toe, not pointed! I figured I was strange, good to see that I am not alone! :smile:

mrl1005

Jul 25, 2012
New Jersey
Ahh I love that you said that! I have been debating VPs for the longest time. My second toe is about the same length as my big toe and the tip of it barely passes the top of the shoe but when I try a half size bigger it's too much room in the front. You're so right if anyone actually notices that, they're way too close! :smile: hehehe I love it!! Thank you!!!
Welcome!! :smile: And, usually we are the hardest ones on ourselves. I've realized most women will compliment the shoes rather than even look at our feet.

mrl1005

Jul 25, 2012
New Jersey
I don't HATE the way my feet look but I have the opposite problem. I have shorter tapered toes and I never get enough peep. =(
I think all the shoes and CL outfits you've posted that I've seen look absolutely fab. (Sorry, I know I should have multi-quoted but I forgot.)

jaclyn86

Aug 28, 2012
Oklahoma
I too hate my toes! For some reason I am ok with flip flops, but everything else MUST be closed toe, and round toe, not pointed! I figured I was strange, good to see that I am not alone! :smile:
I am the same! Flip flops and 80% open toe flats I am ok with, it is just those dang heels! Odd thing is I think my feet are pretty.....ya know for feet!:roflmfao:

Awww. Thanks! :hugs: I say my gross feet are hidden by the height of the heel and the beauty of the shoe (yes, I absolutely hate my feet lol)

The aborina is one style that is open-toed but you don't see a lot of toe. I'm 1000000% positive you will find the perfect-est open-toed CLs.
Well now I am off to find my perfect peep! Thanks!

mrl1005

Jul 25, 2012
New Jersey
I am the same! Flip flops and 80% open toe flats I am ok with, it is just those dang heels! Odd thing is I think my feet are pretty.....ya know for feet!:roflmfao:

Well now I am off to find my perfect peep! Thanks!
Yay!!!! Please post pics when you get them!!

samina

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
I tried on the yolanda n loved it except it looked like three toes were showing in the peep from certain angles.. 😔I tried the vp n my foot kept slipping out. Recently I tried the no prive in multiglitter loved it but had a sling back which I'm not keen on..

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
I have the same problem! I don't like the way my toes look in peeps, BUT, the prettiest styles are always peep - so I end up buying those. Plus, my toes are very sensitive so the peeps hit my big toe and inevitably they get very red/irritated :sad:

Christiii

Jan 21, 2013
Lodi Ca
I saw a pic of a pair of black patent Joli-Noeud Dorcets....cand find them on the LB website, or anywhere....they must be an old style :=(
Anyone have any info about them?