Peep toe in the winter?

Jul 24, 2007
I just ordered these purple shoes that are part patent leather and part suede, but they are peep toe! Can I wear them in the winter? I live in Chicago, but I work downtown, so I usually just change shoes once I am in the office. Can I wear them with tights?

I think it can look cute depending on the tights and the outfit and shoes of course. I have worn my CL's with opaque black tights in the winter and it looked cute

I wear peep toes with tights all the time.
18674.jpg

During the winter I wear mine with tights :yes: but only ones that have a very small peep toe

I agree, only the ones with a small peep toe and I'm not too keen on wearing wedges with tights, only a true high heel. But then again, I don't think I've ever see an example of someone wearing tights with peep toe wedges, so if I saw it, then I might change my mind.

I have to admit I hate the look of tights/hose looking at me out of the toe of a shoe. Like Fab and lantana said, if it's a very small peep toe (where your toe doesn't stick out!), it's ok, but not when your toe(s) is exposed. JMHO.

I wear peep toed shoes in the winter, but it's hardly ever below about 45 here. Don't think I would if I still lived where it snows.