Peep-Toe Ankle Boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In the lastest "CosmoGirL" (Sept. issue), The question is: Which hot shoe style are you most likely to try this season?

77% said peep-toe ankle boots.

Wasn't there a thread here when most of you said peep-toe ankle boots were just plain silly?

2. I'd wear them.

3. I think they are silly, but they are being hugely pushed for this fall, so I am sure a lot of people will buy into the trend. Anything that's labeled as the "in" thing to have will be huge, no matter how silly it is. It will almost surely be a flash-in-the-pan sort of trend that barely survives the season and then is gone, though, so I'd recommend not spending a lot (unless you have money to toss) if you indulge this trend!

4. i love the look. are they functional in the snow? that depends.... ;)

5. I personally would not go with the opinion of the readers of CosmoGirl.

6. [​IMG]

These are just plain HOTT! I know they're cut from the top, but soo cute. And there's other style that are peep toes, and they're fine!

7. My toes would freeze :s Having cold feet is one of my pet peeves.

8. I wear booties with tights anyway, so I could see how they might be cute if you wear different colors. Regardless, I'm still completely in love with my tory burch pair from last season, so I won't be getting another pair.

9. I think it depends on the design, Gucci made some that I love. And other brands have made peep-toe booties that just look...ugly, lol.

These are the Gucci Newtons that are just amazingly hot :smile:
    [​IMG]

10. I love 'em. I would wear them if I were younger.

11. The Manolos are amazing!

12. It doesn't get super cold in this area, so I could get away with them. But unless I wear them under jeans or slacks, they make me look super short. :sad:

13. They're cute but I don't think I'd wear them. I'd rather take peep-toe pumps or booties with the toe, thank you very much.

14. I guess it all comes down to the design. Naturally, not all look the same.

15. I'm into it. I think its a great look, not sure why no ones thought of it sooner, I think they are chic