Peeling on handle on my two month old db nf

nettevuitton

Jun 25, 2007
There is some small peeling on the handle of my nf , i bought it on the 18 november , i live a good two hours drive from the store. Should i ring them and ask what i should do with it, im a bit disappointed to say they least, ive probaly used this bag every day since i bought it. Does everyone have this problem with peeling on the nf, ive other db items and dont have this problem. Ive lv bags there are 12 years old and dont have this problem either. I really dont want this hassle plus id be a bit embarssed too, about complaining too.

You mean damier ebene neverfull?
I used to have an ebene neverfull with the cracking, peeling issues.
Though it was fixed, it put me off the bag and style for good.
I sold it and moved on to other bags.

nettevuitton said:
There is some small peeling on the handle of my nf , i bought it on the 18 november , i live a good two hours drive from the store. Should i ring them and ask what i should do with it, im a bit disappointed to say they least, ive probaly used this bag every day since i bought it. Does everyone have this problem with peeling on the nf, ive other db items and dont have this problem. Ive lv bags there are 12 years old and dont have this problem either. I really dont want this hassle plus id be a bit embarssed too, about complaining too.

Pics ?

The NF DE are notorious for cracking and peeling. Can you exchange it for the Mono or Azur? LV obviously have not resolved this issues. It doesn't happen to all NF DE but you do take a chance.

There have been many posts about peeling on the DE NF. I would call the store and let them know of the issue. I would not be embarrassed at all, you paid alot of money for the bag and it should last alot longer than 2 months. Maybe you can mail it to them and have the look at it since its so far for you....

My de nf had issues after a couple of months of light wear - a huge crack in the strap. I took it back to my local lv and walked out with a mono nf and I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't recommend the de nf to anyone after my experience.

Oh my God! I just recenlty bought NF DE and i love it so much! But i rarely use it, like once a week only whenever i go out for malling or shopping. I hope i won't experience this 'peeling/cracking' thing on the handles. :/

I bought mine online on the 15th november and have the same problems.
I'm taking it to the store on Saturday and hope I can have the mono NF instead.

My de nf had issues after a couple of months of light wear - a huge crack in the strap. I took it back to my local lv and walked out with a mono nf and I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't recommend the de nf to anyone after my experience.

So it's possible to exchange it after a couple of months?
I don't want the DE anymore...too risky
I hope it will work for me too.