Peeling on 4 month old speedy

simple_chic

Jun 9, 2015
Hi everyone! Today I noticed peeling near the hardware of my 4 month old speedy bandouliere [emoji17]. Do you think I should bother taking this in for repair? I am not rough on my bags but I don't know if they'd consider this normal "wear and tear." I would appreciate any advice anyone can share related to this! Thank you in advance!IMG_1487635668.502982.jpg

Reactions: Acctt
What is there to peel? - a plastic coating to the leather?
Surely that is the smooth side to the leather that has been died brown.
However it does look as if the raw side of that fixing was never diet or glazed like the other.

I appreciate everyone's input. I contacted my sales advisor and sent her a photo. I wanted the part replaced and willing to pay for it. However, with that particular piece looking untreated as someone mentioned here, I thought I should check with LV first to see if it'd be covered under the warranty. This bag is otherwise flawless and while yes I have used the bag I have been careful with it.

Reactions: lvmk
I appreciate everyone's input. I contacted my sales advisor and sent her a photo. I wanted the part replaced and willing to pay for it. However, with that particular piece looking untreated as someone mentioned here, I thought I should check with LV first to see if it'd be covered under the warranty. This bag is otherwise flawless and while yes I have used the bag I have been careful with it.
How did everything turn out?