Peekaboo XLite

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone picked up the Xlite version of the Peekaboo yet? I'm intrigued by it - it's giving me Hermes Kelly vibes, but with a more modern spin.

8BN304A5E8F14TF_01_large.jpeg
  2. #2 Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    They just came out with the Peekaboo Xlite in regular size which is smaller than the one you posted above. It only comes in red - absolutely gorgeous. It would've come home with me if it came in black.. just hoping Fendi releases a black version. **My apologies it seems I was misinformed, the bag comes in brown as well!!**

3. Yeah - the one I posted is a big 'un! But I am a dude, and a big dude at that, so that's fine.

4. QUOTE="Ryan, post: 32655123, member: 2492"]Has anyone picked up the Xlite version of the Peekaboo yet? I'm intrigued by it - it's giving me Hermes Kelly vibes, but with a more modern spin.[/QUOTE]

I love my X-Lite Peekaboo mini, it is not the largest size there is one larger. The leather is amazing and the inside is gorgeous. I love it and can’t stop wearing it and staring at it. ;).

20190218_145622.jpg 20190218_145527.jpg [