Peekaboo Replacement Strap

i‘m thinking of buying a Peekaboo second hand. It’s in great condition, I had it authenticated and the price tag is pretty ok. Unfortunately it doesn’t come with it’s original strap. Do you think there is any way I could purchase a replacement strap? Especially since I‘m not the original owner. I know that there are seperate straps (like the studded one) but I‘m referring to the original one. Maybe one of you guys could help me make a decision whether I should go for it or leave it.

i‘m thinking of buying a Peekaboo second hand. It’s in great condition, I had it authenticated and the price tag is pretty ok. Unfortunately it doesn’t come with it’s original strap. Do you think there is any way I could purchase a replacement strap? Especially since I‘m not the original owner. I know that there are seperate straps (like the studded one) but I‘m referring to the original one. Maybe one of you guys could help me make a decision whether I should go for it or leave it.
You can ask Fendi but it depends on whether or not they even make that colour and material anymore. Besides, they don't usually do this unless you bought the bag from a boutique and misplaced the strap.

I would rather get a StrapYou. I know you said you wanted the original, but a sold-separately strap is quite a fun addition to a bag. I have a men's Peekaboo and I hardly use the original strap that it came with. Instead, I use it with my LV Bandouliere straps quite often.

You can ask Fendi but it depends on whether or not they even make that colour and material anymore. Besides, they don't usually do this unless you bought the bag from a boutique and misplaced the strap.

I would rather get a StrapYou. I know you said you wanted the original, but a sold-separately strap is quite a fun addition to a bag. I have a men's Peekaboo and I hardly use the original strap that it came with. Instead, I use it with my LV Bandouliere straps quite often.

Thanks so much for your input, I‘ll guess I‘ll look into the StrapYou. Even though that’s a lot of money for a strap. My peekaboo will hopefully arrive on monday and I‘m pretty excited already.