Peekaboo! It's a peekaboo! (Reveal)

Oh wow!! It's gorgeous. So coincidental, too: I was, just this morning, looking at some pre-loved peekaboos (always wanted to add one to my collection) -- and specifically, I searched the monster peekaboos. Anyway, this variety had shown up in my searches, and I thought it was the most spectacular. Some hours later, I come on here, and see it in a reveal! Gahh, green with envy here ^_^ Extremely cute bag :smile:

Oh wow!! It's gorgeous. So coincidental, too: I was, just this morning, looking at some pre-loved peekaboos (always wanted to add one to my collection) -- and specifically, I searched the monster peekaboos. Anyway, this variety had shown up in my searches, and I thought it was the most spectacular. Some hours later, I come on here, and see it in a reveal! Gahh, green with envy here ^_^ Extremely cute bag :smile:

Thank you! Maybe it's a sign ;)

Reactions: KelseyH2O
Thank you!! I see you got one too!! Can I ask if yours is the Large? Mines much bigger than I anticipated. It it's awesome. Have you an Instagram?
Mine is actually the "small" according to the website. It's one size down from yours. I want one in the same size as yours as well if I get a second Peekaboo (hopefully with eyes in it, like yours).

Mine is actually the "small" according to the website. It's one size down from yours. I want one in the same size as yours as well if I get a second Peekaboo (hopefully with eyes in it, like yours).
In the beginning when the peekaboo was released I loved it in picture, then I went to a boutique and found out that, well, it was quite big, then they released the "small" which right now is actually the medium one (they just released a "Fit" version which is actually the smallest one) and even though they didn't have it at that moment at the boutique, I asked them to track a specific model for me, which incidentally was a medium, I just L O V E it, to me is the right size (I'm a short guy) and it definitely fits quite a lot.

In the beginning when the peekaboo was released I loved it in picture, then I went to a boutique and found out that, well, it was quite big, then they released the "small" which right now is actually the medium one (they just released a "Fit" version which is actually the smallest one) and even though they didn't have it at that moment at the boutique, I asked them to track a specific model for me, which incidentally was a medium, I just L O V E it, to me is the right size (I'm a short guy) and it definitely fits quite a lot.
I saw the "Fit'" version and it's very nice, except I don't think the front can drop down as much as the other ones. I played with it at the Fendi concession at Yorkdale Holt Renfrew and it's a wonderful bag. A bit briefcase-like, but that is fine for a men's bag.