Peekaboo! Here's Trio #2!

alyssalenore

@ALYSSA.LENORE
O.G.
Jan 27, 2013
I purchased my Large Red Trio about six months ago and I've been in love with it ever since. Here's a photo of my beauty in red.
tumblr_n3oqomAYqe1qcv488o2_r1_1280.jpg

So yesterday, while out on a date with my boyfriend for our three and a half years, we wandered into Bergdorfs that morning. There was an impeccably pristine Black Large Trio, no flaws whatsoever. No scratches. No indentations. It was perfect. But I put her down after seeing my boyfriend's face and told the reps that I would think about it. So my boyfriend and I continued onto our date, wandering through Central Park, Upper West Side, Upper East Side. About 4 hours later, we were back by Bergdorfs and I said, "No. I need to get it." So I did! And here she is!!!:roflmfao:
tumblr_ne4dcvARfk1qcv488o1_1280.jpg

I purchased my Large Red Trio about six months ago and I've been in love with it ever since. Here's a photo of my beauty in red.
tumblr_n3oqomAYqe1qcv488o2_r1_1280.jpg

So yesterday, while out on a date with my boyfriend for our three and a half years, we wandered into Bergdorfs that morning. There was an impeccably pristine Black Large Trio, no flaws whatsoever. No scratches. No indentations. It was perfect. But I put her down after seeing my boyfriend's face and told the reps that I would think about it. So my boyfriend and I continued onto our date, wandering through Central Park, Upper West Side, Upper East Side. About 4 hours later, we were back by Bergdorfs and I said, "No. I need to get it." So I did! And here she is!!!:roflmfao:
tumblr_ne4dcvARfk1qcv488o1_1280.jpg
Love them both! Wow so pretty