Peek-a-Boo, I See You! My First Fendi and my HG!

Swe3tGirl

O.G.
Oct 9, 2009
Hello all! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend! I went on a HUGE shopping spree this past week, and I managed to purchase my very first Peek-a-Boo before the price increase! I am in absolute love with this handbag. It has been my dream bag for a very long time, and I cannot believe I finally have it! Without further delay, here is my new baby:

My haul; lots of magenta shopping bags!
shop.jpg

Here is a little tease...
shop9.jpg

Okay, no more tease! Introducing my beautiful beige Peek-a-boo in calfskin!!! The lining of the inside is suede! The leather is so soft and buttery and the suede is so exquisite! I am in love!!!

shop7.jpg

shop10.jpg

Thank you! I got it before the price increase. It was what I was looking for, and it was right on the shelf waiting for me to take it home! My SA told me it was the medium size. It's the perfect size for me since I'm only 5ft =P

This is very nice Swe3tGirl.. May I know how much did you get it for? Is this a Medium or a Small? Thanks :smile:

I'm sorry about your Peekaboo =( I have a huge dilemma on my Burberry tote, and it's ruined for good. Yes, I'm too afraid to take it out, so it's still sitting at home brand new with the tags and all haha. I've been meaning to look for a lining especially made for the Peekaboo; if all else fails, I'll be using plastic wrap to protect the suede lining!

just some advice! be careful with the lining. i have the same in large and ruined mine already.