Pedicures & Peep toe CLs! Tell me (or show me!) your favorite combos!!

kimstyle

Sofa King Random
O.G.
May 30, 2006
As we all know, when you're wearing a fabulous pair of peep toes (preferably CLs), you have to have a fabulous pedicure to go with it!!

Do you go simple with a french? Or do you do as I do, and coordinate your colours to the peeps you may be wearing?

Tell me, or preferably SHOW me, your favourite combos!!!:yahoo:

For example, if I had a pair of Bananas in coral, I would do my Essie limited edition spring '10 polish in Red Nouveau

My favorite color to wear with just about any style is Particuliere by Chanel. It just seems to work with everything! I never coordinate my toenail color with my shoes. I just wear what I have on (which is usually Particuliere nowadays!)

i1FB25706-6E87-41FA-8E11-274FAC8FF60A.jpg

iDFFE67A6-E2B3-454D-957F-7D579A0D6AE0.jpg

i68FCD9C8-C4CA-4895-8FA2-5A9E2DAF0367.jpg

iE94C3CA2-2F9A-495E-80E7-848A6146B695.jpg

ooohh meggy i love particuliere!! but i pretty much like anything taupe (essie - mink muffs, OPI - you don't know jacques) did you see the new taupey shade from chanel paradoxal?

I love color, but I just never get around to putting any on. I got in for a pedi/mani saying I'm going to get color, but always come out with french. Pic of current french:

IMG_0755.jpg

I'm currently loving the Kiss My Frenchy by OPI. It was recommended in one of the other nail polish threads since it looks like the nude VP color. IRL, it has a slight taupe/pink/purple undertone and it looks different all the time.