Pedicure options after toenail removal

Sometimes it may be necessary to have your toenail removed if it is a recurring problem with ingrown toenails or fungus that won't clear up. You can have a chemical applied that kills the nail bed so the nail doesn't grow back.
Allow the area to completely heal, probably 6 months or more. Then go to a tattoo parlor and have a toenail tattooed on.

Sometimes it may be necessary to have your toenail removed if it is a recurring problem with ingrown toenails or fungus that won't clear up. You can have a chemical applied that kills the nail bed so the nail doesn't grow back.
Allow the area to completely heal, probably 6 months or more. Then go to a tattoo parlor and have a toenail tattooed on.
Wouldn't that be painful? It's alr

When I was little, like maybe 12, I had an ingrown toenail 4 times. The doctor would always take only a part of my big toenail off and after the third time he said he was going to make it so it didn't grow back...but it did! I'm glad too cause I haven't had an ingrown toenail since so I think 4 times was a charm for me ;)
Wouldn't that be painful? The toe is already a sensitive area.