Pebbled Green..two swatches..two colours

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I recieved two variations of the pebbled Green. Since I know that there are some of you wanting a green bag...like myself..there are obviously two options. The larger swatch I recieved directly from the workshop (umm, I was a bit impatient to recieve the swatches, so BE asked them to do me this favor, the other , smaller swatch comes from London, because they overlapped the shipment from Italy)

The larger one, is more earthy, and olive in the colour, whilst the smaller is more green, green, shiny, and much the same type of leather as the Purple and Port.

(The once very nicely restored guestroom cubbord shows today's puppyfun! Beware of getting two little monsters at one time :nuts:)

Attachments

• P1010164.JPG
    P1010164.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 121
  • P1010165.JPG
    P1010165.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 126
  • P1010166.JPG
    P1010166.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 121
  • P1010171.JPG
    P1010171.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 111
If I recall correctly, the pebbled green swatch that Maya sent me some time back is similar to the smaller swatch that you have now. I'm 100% definitely NOT a green bag gal, but I remember thinking that this particular pebbled green can be quite pretty. Which do you prefer bonnie?

.... looks like your pups had a very busy day today! :nuts:

This dark green cervo reminds me of my RM envy MAC, which I think, the color is really gorgeous...just posting this to give you an idea of what it MIGHT look like on a slightly larger scale...

Attachments

• RM MAC1.jpg
    RM MAC1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 108
Hi there,

Attached a picture of the dark green pebbled luxe leather swatch I got. The picture isn't the best but I remember it to have been a really dark green.

My swatch did look a lot like your smaller one. The larger one must have been mislabeled.

Attachments

• DSC01717.JPG
    DSC01717.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC01718.JPG
    DSC01718.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 74
ok just to confuse you my vote goes for the larger olivey one; but only because personally i tend to wear more browns and blacks... ooh dear, poor cupboard, hope the puppies aren't near bags and shoes xx

Oooo....Bonnie....I love the large swatch! I love olive green and tend to wear it a lot. I find myself gravitating toward it when I am shopping and buying things for the fall. What a great color...AND, since I am jumping on the Hold Me band wagon, I can see myself with a HM in this color...hmm...what's that you say??? "You can never have too many Hold Mes"
Props to the pups....they do know how to keep themselves busy!

Should I choose a fav..I think my vote goes to the olive..(BTW..pups are soo much fun..not a remote contool left in the house!...and I was lucky with my grown up male..he never chewed on anything att all)

Bonnie - I used to have a boxer that chewed everything in site. It was scary to even walk away from him for a second. Your poor cupboard! I hope the rest of your furniture makes it through the puppy stages.;)

Regarding the greens, I am a huge olive fan. It is very neutral to me and makes me want one to go with this scarf I have been thinking of getting.
anthropolgie_gmf_b (Medium).jpg

I love the color of Tejasmamma's bag too. That was helpful because I usually don't like forest greens but that bag looks lovely with the gold hardware.

Wow, they really are quite different.

I love the darker green, but the more olive color is definitely calling my name. I wear a lot of earth tones and this would fit right into my wardrobe. I think either one would look fabulous with denim.

(The once very nicely restored guestroom cubbord shows today's puppyfun! Beware of getting two little monsters at one time :nuts:)

HAHAHA!! All my furniture looks like that, and my window sills do too! But you know...I usually wonder if there's something wrong with puppies that don't try to eat your house. Seems like your two fur-brats are pretty normal! :yes: