Pebbled glossy??

Oct 24, 2006
I've been totally out of the loop for awhile and was curious...does BE still do group orders? Figured I'd ask here before emailing them. :P I've been craving something else pebbled glossy and was curious if anyone was interested in doing either an Adore Me or a medium or large Hug Me...I kinda remembered that there used to be a discount if you ordered in a group? I've been totally wanting an Adore Me after seeing the one SereneRun posted and my Hug Me is my favorite! Anyone else interested??

I'm in!..LOL..

Ok, what colours are you wanting?

Contessa tried sometime ago to get a Hug me in the Natural off the ground..and I think it is a pretty and neutral colour...ideal for both summer and winter..

Yes, a discount of 10% is given , but now we have to agree on the lining..and if it's a Hug me..I dont care what colour lining it is..whereas the Adore me..I would prefer a lighter colour, just because it's easier to find stuff in the bags!

remy, if that's still up it probably needs to be corrected. I believe we have to agree to 1 lining and we can have 2 hardware choices.

glamourgirlpink, what leathers are you thinking about? I love the pebbled leathers!

I have a black pebbled that I totally love so I'm pretty open to color...I did totally love the kinda reddish brown one from ages ago or I could totally do the natural or an off white. I'm really super flexible so tell me what you guys think. :smile: I just want something in this kind of leather and when I asked BE they said they aren't going to have a lot more of it which made me kinda scramble to get my hands on some. :smile:

Is price a factor? I looked at the prices and I think it said the Adore Me is only $650 which is a lot less than the big Hug Me...I could totally do either so just lemme know what everyone else thinks. :smile: