Pebbled Bourbon Sienna?

turtlejd

Oct 24, 2006
I just received a pebbled bourbon Sienna from Bluefly and I was wondering what you all thought of it. I'm not sure I'm in love with it. It seems pretty stiff and I'm not sure about the pebbling. I keep going back and forth between loving it and thinking it looks a bit TOO pebbled. I'm also concerned about some issues with fraying and stuff that I've heard about the pebbled Siennas. I do however LOVE the light purple lining, but I shouldn't keep a bag because I love the lining. That's silly. :P So should I keep it or return it? What do y'all think? Thanks!

IMG_0757.jpg

I have that bag and love it. As for the handles fraying, mine hasn't done that yet but I have put Fray check on mine as a preventive measure. (I read about it somewhere on here)

Since you asked, I'll be honest. I am not a huge fan of the heavily pebbled leathers. If you are iffy on it, I'd return it. No sense in keeping something you don't really love.

I bought the same bag from bluefly because I just didn't care enough for it to justify the price. I thought I would love it as I have a Jillian and Paige in the same leather. I've since bought a Sienna in espresso and I love it. I think the style works better in a smoother more pliable leather. Just my opinion though.