Pebbled Bourbon Sienna?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received a pebbled bourbon Sienna from Bluefly and I was wondering what you all thought of it. I'm not sure I'm in love with it. It seems pretty stiff and I'm not sure about the pebbling. I keep going back and forth between loving it and thinking it looks a bit TOO pebbled. I'm also concerned about some issues with fraying and stuff that I've heard about the pebbled Siennas. I do however LOVE the light purple lining, but I shouldn't keep a bag because I love the lining. That's silly. :P So should I keep it or return it? What do y'all think? Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. I have that bag and love it. As for the handles fraying, mine hasn't done that yet but I have put Fray check on mine as a preventive measure. (I read about it somewhere on here)

3. Good to know! What's Fray Check?

4. Since you asked, I'll be honest. I am not a huge fan of the heavily pebbled leathers. If you are iffy on it, I'd return it. No sense in keeping something you don't really love.

5. I LOVE the sienna, But I must admit I am not a fan of the pebbled leather.

6. I bought the same bag from bluefly because I just didn't care enough for it to justify the price. I thought I would love it as I have a Jillian and Paige in the same leather. I've since bought a Sienna in espresso and I love it. I think the style works better in a smoother more pliable leather. Just my opinion though.

7. Thanks everyone for your input! I decided to return it. Since I wasn't in love, I couldn't justify the price. So it's on it's way back to bluefly.