Pebbled beige silky snake alexa

Sue247

Apr 3, 2011
I believe from memory they started off around the £995 mark and were only reduced to around £760 by Mulberry. I bet Mo will know for sure..

sunblock

Jan 1, 2011
I cant believe ive lost my receipt think its gone awol somewhere because when i had my foot surgery i moved to my mums and now im not sure where it is :/

Sue247

Apr 3, 2011
I cant believe ive lost my receipt think its gone awol somewhere because when i had my foot surgery i moved to my mums and now im not sure where it is :/
The pb beige is such a gorgeous bag i sold mine though as i worried too much about colour transfer and have the nightshade one now, are you planning to find it a new home?

sunblock

Jan 1, 2011
Yeh want a new home for it so how much do we think they were? anyone want to put it on ebay tonight ive never used it :/ woops too scared lol

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
This is a gorgeous bag, I'd just be so scared to use it!

I'm having the same fear about putting my bays on eBay, never used it for anything big before!

sunblock

Jan 1, 2011

I'm having the same fear about putting my bays on eBay, never used it for anything big before!
I have used ebay to sell bags before you will be fine hopefully ive only ever had one problem and that was a prada bag of my mums

mulberryforme

Jun 12, 2012

What colour is it Laura? I'm on the look out for an oak bays, will keep my eyes open for you on eBay!