Pebble Leather Apple Green

Bestbagyet

Jan 22, 2016
Anybody own anything in pebble leather apple green? I'm eyeing the Bristol (can't beat 114.00) and curious to hear more about the color...deeper, lighter, pretty, etc. Online videos and images vary. Thanks for your input!

Anybody own anything in pebble leather apple green? I'm eyeing the Bristol (can't beat 114.00) and curious to hear more about the color...deeper, lighter, pretty, etc. Online videos and images vary. Thanks for your input!

Hi
I just purchased the pebble leather Bristol in the grass color. It is not a bright green, it is more muted. I would think the apple green is little brighter. There may be a video on YOUTUBE under QVC -Dooney and Bourke or a personal Posting so that you can see the color.

Hi
I just purchased the pebble leather Bristol in the grass color. It is not a bright green, it is more muted. I would think the apple green is little brighter. There may be a video on YOUTUBE under QVC -Dooney and Bourke or a personal Posting so that you can see the color.
Hi Joimcghee, thank you for providing your experience with the color grass:flowers:. Yes, I have checked out YouTube, blogs, pictures, videos, etc., but still can't get a good sense of the color apple green. The reason being, Dooney's color often have variations across treatments, so apple green in florentine, toledo, pebble are all different. I may just order the bristol and hope for the best. If you have time, can you please post pictures of your Bristol in grass? Thank you!

I recently got the pebble Derby in grass green. It's a true mid-tone green. Lighter than leaf green. The apple green looks a lot lighter than the grass green, and the apple green looks like it has more yellow in the color than the grass, on my monitor, in the pebble Bristol pics. I think the apple green was very pretty, but I've ordered 2 green Dooneys this month, so I walked away. (I've also ordered 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 red, 2 blue.... you get the picture. ) Time for me to stop.

I recently got the pebble Derby in grass green. It's a true mid-tone green. Lighter than leaf green. The apple green looks a lot lighter than the grass green, and the apple green looks like it has more yellow in the color than the grass, on my monitor, in the pebble Bristol pics. I think the apple green was very pretty, but I've ordered 2 green Dooneys this month, so I walked away. (I've also ordered 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 red, 2 blue.... you get the picture. ) Time for me to stop.
Thanks lavenderjunkie! Yes, I know exactly what you mean, which is why I still haven't pulled the trigger on the apple green Bristol. I have bags arriving everyday this week.....enough already! :nuts:

Thanks lavenderjunkie! Yes, I know exactly what you mean, which is why I still haven't pulled the trigger on the apple green Bristol. I have bags arriving everyday this week.....enough already! :nuts:
BBY: it's insane. And yet last night I was thinking about the fact that I hadn't bought a wine or Bordeaux colored Dooney amongst the rainbow of colors I have bought in the last month. Of course I have many lovely handbags in wine and Bordeaux already. I clearly don't need to look for another one... but what if hiding among the sale handbags is a treasure in wine or Bordeaux that I overlooked because I didn't need another one in that color? :smile:

BBY: it's insane. And yet last night I was thinking about the fact that I hadn't bought a wine or Bordeaux colored Dooney amongst the rainbow of colors I have bought in the last month. Of course I have many lovely handbags in wine and Bordeaux already. I clearly don't need to look for another one... but what if hiding among the sale handbags is a treasure in wine or Bordeaux that I overlooked because I didn't need another one in that color? :smile:
Further more, the prices are really good:biggrin:! I keep thinking about getting the florentine toscana ginger satchel because this is probably its last rodeo. And the price from 498.00- 139.00. But I so want the apple green Bristol. For what? I honestly don't know. :no:

I hear you guys. I recently ordered: Emerson Small Shannon Tote in Fuschia, Florentine Medium Satchel in Chestnut, Florentine Suede Maya Hobo in Natural and the Beacon Zip Around Card Case in Pumpkin. This is the most Dooney I purchased in awhile. Shameful! :no:

I hear you guys. I recently ordered: Emerson Small Shannon Tote in Fuschia, Florentine Medium Satchel in Chestnut, Florentine Suede Maya Hobo in Natural and the Beacon Zip Around Card Case in Pumpkin. This is the most Dooney I purchased in awhile. Shameful! :no:
Hi DBLover318, if possible, can you please post pics and let me know your thoughts on the Florentine Suede Maya hobo? I have been checking out this bag for a while and like to hear a consumer perspective. Thank you!

Here you go: Florentine Medium Satchel in Chestnut and Emerson Small Shannon Tote in Fuschia. The Maya Hobo is scheduled to be delivered today and I just ordered the card case yesterday so it hasn't been shipped yet. I'll post when I receive them.

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: Dooneysta