Pebble Kristin Tote

Does anyone own this bag? Thinking of ordering. I love pebble leather. Thank you View attachment 3548229

I have it. It's large and I use it as a tote for work stuff. (For me personally, I can't use a bag this big for regular life.) I really like it for function since it holds a lot of my papers and files, my laptop, and my pencil / pen case; sometimes - depending on what I throw in it - I can even fit my regular bag inside it. The leather is super soft. I'm not a big pebble fan, but I like this bag for the style. If it isn't full, it will start to collapse and look a bit sad. It's "disappeared" twice at work when a co-worker decided she wanted to carry it for a day. I think she loves it more than me.

Reactions: Twoboyz
I have the cotton version of this and yes I agree with Lucyrcat, it is big, and not for my everyday. I think I saw a model photo of someone wearing it over the shoulder which I thought was odd, I am sure this wouldn't be a shoulder bag. All that said, it is beautiful, and beautifully made, but I would definitely use it as more of an overnight or tote type bag rather than an every day handbag. The pebble leather in this looks lovely.