Pebble Grain - bubblegum vs. hot pink

I know these shades are old news, but I am trying to take advantage of all the great sales on the summer bags. So I went to my Macy's yesterday to look at colors, but the only pink they had was the new Strawberry in the zip zip.

I'd like to order either a Lexington or a Zip Zip in one of the 2 pink shades - bubblegum or hot pink. I can see from ebay that the bubblegum is lighter than the other.

Does anyone have a pic of either of these bags that they own? Also, which do you feel is a more versatile shade and can be worn with more clothing colors? Is there one that you feel would be more "lasting" or less trendy than the other? And finally, which shade in your opinion looks better with the british tan trim?

TIA!! :smile: (can't get the emotis to work)

I don't own either, but I have seen both shades at Macy's. I'd say the hot pink is a more vibrant, slightly darker shade than the bubble gum. Because the colors are so close, I think both bags will probably go with the same outfits. I don't think you can chose wrong because the colors are so close. Personally I think I preferred the hot pink a bit more. Here is a recent review from one of our Dooneynistas on YouTube. This is the hot pink I believe.

http://youtu.be/cB2XGiwgBcg

I think both pink are pretty and you can't go wrong with either. It would be personal preference.

I have the Bubble Gum and loved it so much I went back and got apple green and caramel while they were still on sale.

Here's a recent picture of bubble gum. I added the butterfly fob.

View attachment 2758700

I think both pink are pretty and you can't go wrong with either. It would be personal preference.

I have the Bubble Gum and loved it so much I went back and got apple green and caramel while they were still on sale.

Here's a recent picture of bubble gum. I added the butterfly fob.

View attachment 2758700

NAC, Im soooo jelly over your zip zips. Love all the colors you have.
On topic, both pinks are beautiful and really close in hue. Cant wait to see what you pick.

NAC, Im soooo jelly over your zip zips. Love all the colors you have.
On topic, both pinks are beautiful and really close in hue. Cant wait to see what you pick.

Thanks, Nebo. Ironically I was just in the Show Your Dooneys thread and was drooling over your taupe Flo. Absolutely gorgeous!