Pebble and her posse

Fab-u-lous Mabels Oldbags and well worth those trips to Shepton!
I'm with you on the red, I love mine too. I'll be interested to see tomorrow how different the denim & aqua are.

OMG, what an amazing collection of Mabels! I am seriously drooling over your denim one - I love the silver hardware. Pebble and mono look right at home with the girls! :tup:

They look fantastic :tup:

Can I ask a question about the one with the keyring? Do you find that, as the keyring moves about, it chips or scratches the gold strap buckle? I bought a Gemini keyring to put on my orange Mabel but DH mentioned that it could scratch the buckle putting it on (there is no clasp on the keyring, only the split ring) and as the bag is getting used, the keyring could scrape against the handle and chip the gold plate off the buckle :confused1:

I can't work out if this could happen :shrugs: It's very shiny gold hardware. I don't mind it getting a little scratched but I really don't want it to chip off...

Lovely OBR, really impressed by this collection and well chosen, think you did the right thing by denim mabel, it is stunning. Pebble of course I love being biased - wow it won't be long before you will be challenging Croxley with all her Roxy's :smile:

Great summery, spring collection!