Please help me decide: Speedy B25 mono vs empreinte PM/NF

LV_Lucy

Jan 6, 2021
Hi all,

This week I received my Speedy B25 in mono. She looks lovely, but I'm still deciding if I should keep her and am not 100% convinced.

I'm contemplaiting if I should put the money towards an empreinte NF or PM in black, since I love both bags and don't have empreinte in my collection. I do own both of those models in canvas though, and this would be my first and only Speedy B25. Also, the Speedy would serve a different purpose than the PM and NF. Thus, I'm trying to figure out if I 'need' the B25 in my collection.

Pro's for me:
- holds essentials + room to spare
- more compact than NF and Speedy 30, but holds more than PM
- handsfree option
- zipper closure

Con's for me:
- already own 5 canvas bags of which 2 are mono, and none empreint
- has a lot of vachetta, though I rotate my bags. DE is no option as I find it to similar to my DE Speedy 30
- sticks out a bit when worn crossbody

Other bags I own:
Speedy 30 classic DE
Neverfull MM DE
Pochette Metis mono
Pochette Accessoires mono
Pochette Felicie DA

I would love to hear your experiences with Speedy B25. Is it a staple in your collection, or could you go without it? Would also love to hear about experiences with PM empreinte, since the NF just prelaunched and I suspect not many people have used it yet. Thanks!

20210305_082445.jpg

20210305_082505.jpg

20210305_082518.jpg

Reactions: Aahmee1
I used to have a Speedy 25 (not B) and hated it ... I prefer the look of the 30, even tough it's way to big for me.

I say go for the empreinte PM. Way more classy bags (at least to me).

Reactions: Raaz
Definitely go for the Empreinte pm. I love mine, use it daily and it still looks incredible.

The link below will take you to my wear and tear photos.

Wow it looks like it's in excellent condition, especially since you've used it as an everyday bag! Stunning :heart:

Reactions: TangerineKandy
Hi all,

This week I received my Speedy B25 in mono. She looks lovely, but I'm still deciding if I should keep her and am not 100% convinced.

I'm contemplaiting if I should put the money towards an empreinte NF or PM in black, since I love both bags and don't have empreinte in my collection. I do own both of those models in canvas though, and this would be my first and only Speedy B25. Also, the Speedy would serve a different purpose than the PM and NF. Thus, I'm trying to figure out if I 'need' the B25 in my collection.

Pro's for me:
- holds essentials + room to spare
- more compact than NF and Speedy 30, but holds more than PM
- handsfree option
- zipper closure

Con's for me:
- already own 5 canvas bags of which 2 are mono, and none empreint
- has a lot of vachetta, though I rotate my bags. DE is no option as I find it to similar to my DE Speedy 30
- sticks out a bit when worn crossbody

Other bags I own:
Speedy 30 classic DE
Neverfull MM DE
Pochette Metis mono
Pochette Accessoires mono
Pochette Felicie DA

I would love to hear your experiences with Speedy B25. Is it a staple in your collection, or could you go without it? Would also love to hear about experiences with PM empreinte, since the NF just prelaunched and I suspect not many people have used it yet. Thanks!

View attachment 5012131

View attachment 5012132

View attachment 5012133
I have a similar collection and dilemma (but no PM) - haven’t pulled a the trigger on the speedyB 25 for all the reasons you mentioned, especially the abundance of vachetta. I own no emperiente pieces and would definitely take advantage of the newer, desirable pieces ( NF, OTG MM) that are available, rather than another canvas bag.

Reactions: LV_Lucy