Pearl Poseidon NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT!

They are no doubt beautiful and totally diff colour to ur VG's!:smile:

Stunning:smile:
They are beautiful. I spent some time playing around with outfits last night and these shoes look great with Missoni prints

I think they are absolutely stunning - even if they don't match the promotional picture.

Is the Miami store really the only store that got this color? Or could anyone pleeeaaase let me know, if any of the European stores will get it?
So far thats what I have been told. I wonder if the France stores have them in stock. They should have gotten them first right?

Yeah, I still don't see a pearl effect in your photos at all. They are very similar to the VGs (just obviously a darker silver.) Still gorgeous; just too similar!! Thanks so much for the side-by-sides.
Your welcome Meg

There is no hint of pearlescence - and there is no point in keeping them if they look like you expected them to in only one type of lighting. How many places you'd take them have harsh fluorescent lighting? Seriously, if these are actually Pearl, then the promo pics are bs. I hope they made a mistake.
My daughters saw them and drooled. They liked these more than the VG. I might keep them despite the confusion. I guess that if I don't wear them in the next couple weeks and it does happen to be a mistake I'm sure my SA will make it right.

Sorry this happend! I also can see the difference baggs, but they are still stunning :flowers:
:hugs:

they are gorgeous!!! but very similiar.
Similar but gorgeous in their own way

They are truly stunning!
They are. Thank you!

I see the slight hint of pink too but nothing like the promotional pictures. They're still pretty but sadly not what you thought they would be. :cry:
Don't cry Blondie. This color can be described between a light copper and dirty steel / pinkish tones. I could work this into my wardrobe.

Btw, I want to live in your shoe closet :biggrin:, Bagg :biggrin: :biggrin: ;)

I need a bigger closet. I redid my closet earlier last year and AGAIN I'm out of room.

When's my daughter leaving to college? :ninja: Daughter, I know your in here somewhere... :sneaky: When are you leaving so I can turn your room into a HUGE closet for me hehehe :lolots: How's about I rent you your very own one bedroom apt? :tup:

I need a bigger closet. I redid my closet earlier last year and AGAIN I'm out of room.

When's my daughter leaving to college? :ninja: Daughter, I know your in here somewhere... :sneaky: When are you leaving so I can turn your room into a HUGE closet for me hehehe :lolots: How's about I rent you your very own one bedroom apt? :tup:

Hahaha! I took over part of my older daughter's closet when she left for college 6 months ago. :lol: Unfortunately, younger daughter is now giving me the stuff in her closet back because she needs more room. :Push:

We're planning on doubling our bedroom sqft when we renovate and 1/3 of that new space is supposed to be for my closet. :biggrin:

elfgirl That's the thing. I already renovated my closet and already I need more room because I have a problem letting go of things. KWIM?

I am looking into buying a new house (have been for 2 years) and I want something with an attic because honestly these kids nowadays don't really know what they want to do until they're in college for 2 years. So I have been looking for something that has a full attic so I can turn it into a mini boutique like closet. I am even going to design it to Christian Louboutin standards. I'm just waiting for the right bite you know.

Last edited:
elfgirl That's the thing. I already renovated my closet and already I need more room because I have a problem letting go of things. KWIM?

I am looking into buying a new house (have been for 2 years) and I want something with an attic because honestly these kids nowadays don't really know what they want to do until they're in college for 2 years. So I have been looking for something that has a full attic so I can turn it into a mini boutique like closet. I am even going to design it to Christian Louboutin standards. I'm just waiting for the right bite you know.

Good luck on your house search! I admit, sometimes the idea of just buying a bigger house is far more appealing than thinking about the months and months of construction that renovating will mean. But, I'm not very good at getting rid of things either, so...