Pearl necklace enhancers (shorteners)

Sep 26, 2009
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a pearl necklace enhancer you have and love or a shop/website where I can purchase one. I really like the Mikimoto bow enhancer but it's out of my price range for now. I found a few inexpensive options on both eBay and Etsy but I'm not so in love with the designs so far.
I already own a plain silver necklace shortener but that only works for styles where I can position it toward the back of my neck. I'm including a picture of the Mikimoto one so you can get an idea of what I'm searching for. Thanks for helping! :flowers:

pearl.JPG

Have you checked etsy? There are several pretty ones with swarovski if you just put "pearl shortener" into the search bar. Others are available with SS or 14k, and some even have pearls on them for a seamless look.

Have you checked etsy? There are several pretty ones with swarovski if you just put "pearl shortener" into the search bar. Others are available with SS or 14k, and some even have pearls on them for a seamless look.

I actually did order shorteners from both eBay and Etsy and both are lovely pieces last month.
Thank you for taking the time to look for shorteners and respond to me. :flowers: