Pearl grey & pearl pink leather

Let me know if you hear back... I'm searching for pics of these colors too. I have seen the pearl grey in the Affair clutch in the Spring presentation, but as far as I know there aren't any pics of the pink.

Let me know if you hear back... I'm searching for pics of these colors too. I have seen the pearl grey in the Affair clutch in the Spring presentation, but as far as I know there aren't any pics of the pink.

ooh how did it look? Do you know if the quilted bags are now designed with circles?

I found a picture of pearl on a reveal thread. I m guessing that is not the same as pearl pink. I email aster alice to see if they can send me pictures.

If it's the recent reveal of a Pearl MAB then that's not it. That is the original Pearl from 2006 and it's very rare.

I'm very curious about these colors too and hope AA can send you some pictures!

A while back when I was searching for the Casanova style, I came across the "pearl grey" color on a Chinese auction site. I've witten to RM to ask about the style and the color in this link and all they told me was to always buy from authorized dealers. But they did confirm to me that there will be 2 versions of the Casanova, one is without the turn lock that is currently on AA's preorder list, the other one is with turn lock like the one in the link:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=7686564375&pm_id=15000635975d58e88f70

Asteralice post a pic on their preorder page for me. I think the quilted leathet looks much better than the regular. I dont know how to post a link using my phone. But if u go to theit websit and click on the preoder link on the left.

UGH these bags are gorgeous!!!! The grey is darker than I thought too, but it's pretty. The pink seems to be a very orangey-peach color. I'm tempted to preorder the pearl grey but I may wait until LB gets it so I can use my Luxe Points:smile:

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 801