Pearl Grey Gathered Sophia???

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Seattle
I was talking to my SA yesterday and she said that the Gathered Sophia will be available in Blush and Pearl Gray at the beginning of January. Any idea as to what color Pearl Gray is (light or dark, maybe glazed??) She also said that both have silver hardware. I'm debating whether or not I should get the gray that's out now or wait for this Pearl Gray. I would be in total love if it's a darker gray, but I have NO idea! Please someone give me some insight!! :nuts:

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Seattle
^^ Me too! I don't think they could get much lighter. I'm really hoping for a graphite gray and with silver hardware it would be amazing! :love:

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
^^ Me too! I don't think they could get much lighter. I'm really hoping for a graphite gray and with silver hardware it would be amazing! :love:
Graphite gray would be gorgeous!!...but looking at the Nitrolicious pics, it looks to be a light shade of gray...

coachsj

Oct 1, 2008
Colorado
I have a feeling it's just going to be a metallic gathered leather instead of a matte one...just a pearl metallic type color in a light grey.
as donnaoh mentioned too...there's a light colored gathered Sophia in the nitrolicious previews with a little sparkle to it that looks like it could be it

Brookitacita

Aug 28, 2010
California
I have a feeling it's just going to be a metallic gathered leather instead of a matte one...just a pearl metallic type color in a light grey.
as donnaoh mentioned too...there's a light colored gathered Sophia in the nitrolicious previews with a little sparkle to it that looks like it could be it
Exactly my thoughts. This grey actually does look a little lighter even than the current grey. Remember that it is a spring offering, so that makes more sense than a darker grey. Sorry to disappoint! I think it would be very pretty with a little pearlescence to the leather. :graucho:

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Seattle
^^ Thanks for posting! And I think you're right that that is the new one. I was definitely hoping for a darker grey though. Bummer. Maybe I should just get the one that's out now then :graucho:

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
I placed my order on Friday for the grey gathered sophia she should be here at the beginning of next week. I love the gunmetal hw but worried about the color being too light.