Food Peanut Butter Cookies with only 3 ingredients

i think someone posted this recipe a while ago and i tried it when i read them. i originally started out with one full cup of sugar but then when i was pouring it i was like, whoa..this is a lottttt of sugar...so i poured in maybe a quarter of the cup, and they still turned out delicious and perfectly sweet imo..

i think i got like a dozen out of it, and i would reccomend a little less sugar i think it just tasted like peanut butter and sugar, but they were still yummy!

Does Splenda have that taste for you when you put it in coffee?

The reason I am asking is because I am trying to figure out if baking the Splenda would make it have a chemical taste, or whether it has one to you, but would not have one to me, a person who drinks coffee with Splenda and can't tell the difference from sugar...

My dad is actually the same way as you and prefers his coffee with Splenda while I on the other hand think it gives everything a weird taste.

Are y'all using just regular old peanut butter, like Jiff or Peter Pan?

I tried these using natural peanut butter....NOT a good outcome. They were like peanut butter-tinged sand. :yucky:

I actually got natural creamy peanut butter and made them. I know Skippy has a natural version. They were no different than the commercial kind other than the added chemicals. Maybe because it was the crunchy kind or it sounded like the sugar didn't dissolve? I also put about 3/4 cup organic unrefined sugar and it was sweet enough. I probably could have used 1/2 also and might try that next.

mmm i made them again today but i went healthy and used reduced fat pb, i put a little over 1/2 cup of sugar, and i put like 2 1/2 tbsp of flour to make them cake-ier. then i remember watching on M&J that you should eat cinnamon, so i added cinnamon and they were SOOOO good!