peak at adjustable wallet (modulo)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here are a few pictures of a recent purchase of mine.
    The wallet is quite long so I cannot bring it to the club
    maybe i should buy a cles as well
    what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!! I love it

3. Love it. If you can get both do it. The more the merrrier when it comes to LV right?

4. Very nice! Congrats!

5. Congrats on your new wallet! :smile:

6. did you consider the adjustable organizer?...i've been looking at the adjustable wallet for a while now but I thought it was too long. The boutique close to me only had the wallet and not the organizer so I couldn't compare.

it's a great piece though! congrats!

7. very nice -- congrats!!

8. yes i did consider the adjustable organizer. In the boutique the sales woman showed me both. whats nice about the adjustable organizer is that the zipped coin case is essentially the cles version of damier graphite. It is easier to bring along. Money notes have to be folded though (Which is not a big issue I suppose)

I am happy with my wallet and if you think the wallet is too long which it actually is I would suggest you take the organizer. The reason I bought the wallet is because the price difference is not that much but now i feel the organizer would have been better lol

9. #9 Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    Thanks for the reply :biggrin:

I just cut a piece of paper to the measurements of the organizer and that sucker seems to be quite big...i.e., not easily stuffed into a pocket...

Now...if they made an adjustable WAL....get it? :graucho: half the size of a WAL-LET...and chopped the price in half...that would be perfect for me :biggrin: LOL I love the concept of the adjustable wallet/organizer!

10. congrats!!

11. Congrats! It's beautiful!

12. You should GET IT before you REGRET IT

lol