Peafleut's Playhouse

peafleut

Gobby See, Gobby Do!
O.G.
Jun 3, 2008
I would like to start off by welcoming and thanking everyone who visits my playhouse aka collection thread. A little about myself, I'm an accessories loving, 19 year old, born and raised in NYC but, now I spend half the year in Massachusetts studying. I'm a big Marc Jacobs Fanatic who has officially delved into the world Chanel. I love gold hardware, quilting, and classics with a bit of edge. I've been viewing everyone else's beautiful collections for a while and thought it was finally time to share... So, let's get this showcase started and please do enjoy!

My first piece is a Juicy Couture tote which I usually use to lug my belongings from Mass to NY on long weekends. It's a very sturdy piece that has taken a lot of abuse. Also though it looks to have a fabric outside it's coated with some kind of vinyl which makes in nearly indestructible.

105_0599-2.jpg

My second pieces are from Marc by Marc Jacobs. The first one I purchased was the Airliner satchel, I was very impressed with the quality of the purse (thick smooshy leather, attractive fabric lining, several compartments) that I decided to buy a second piece from the Airliner collection, the magazine clutch. I like the clutch because it's functional for day and night. Also, because of it's size I can even use it for school and it was right on trend with the giant clutches of the season.
DSCF3137.jpg

A photo of the clutch alone...
DSCF3112.jpg

I originally purchased the Marc Jacobs Mercer Blake in Chalk for the summer. But, in the end decided to give it to my mother for Mother's Day. I love the styling and compartments of the Blake. But, the knots from his Mercer line was what really made me decide to take the plunge.
MercerBlakeandMJPuslockWallet005-1.jpg

This is my Marc Jacobs Stam in Chestnut. I had always admired stams but never really got around to getting one. So, this was an impulsive buy that turned out really well. This is one of my favorite everyday bags.
MJStam001.jpg

I had been lusting over the Marc Jacobs Quilted Venetia for awhile before I was able to get my hands on this one. The Venetia was actually my first Marc Jacobs Collection piece.
105_0589-1.jpg

I just got contacts at the beginning of the summer so I can now officially wear sunglasses. Here are two pairs that now make up my small sunglasses collection. I hope to expand it with time.

My first pair are the classic RayBan Wayfarer in tortoise shell a la Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's (one of my favorite movies.) These are the large lenses which I think makes them look more feminine.
105_0597-1.jpg

These are a pair of large Versace frames in tortoise shell also that I bought from Loehmann's. They're very large also and I like the oval shape which is bit different from other round frames.
105_0598-1.jpg

This is my first Chanel piece it's a vintage lambskin flap with goldhardware. I really like and have used it a lot this summer. I've also purchased two more Chanel purses so I will post them once they get here.
105_0588-1.jpg