Peacock vs Sea green...same texture/feel?

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Ive searched the threads here to try and find a comparison of these 2 leathers. Both are glazed right? Are they like the wine leather?
any other details would be great! Thanks

No, they are not at all like the wine leather. The wine leather is smooth with a high glass on it.

The Noir, Seagreen, Dark Brown, Peacock, Fawn, Sunshine and others are like a polished leather. Thicker and slightly distressed with a glazy sheen on the surface. It is hard to explain but they wine is totally different from the seagreen etc..

Here is a great link that groups alike leathers..

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...tching-colors-to-leather-textures-341696.html

I can't speak for the peacock, because I only own the seagreen. But, the seagreen is very soft and smooshy, my MAM completely collapses when I put it down if it isn't entirely full of stuff to help it keep its shape. The leather is shiny, but I would not call it glazed...at least not in the same way that the stone is glazed.

If you have any specific questions I will do my best to try and help you out.

thanks Desi :smile:..Im pretty good with comparisons color-wise ,although I dont prefer one to the other so Im curious about how they fell. I only own 2 RM bags---a wine and a distressed sunshine...briefly had a noir bag. Was curious how the peacock and the sea green felt---if they were similar/different, and how they compared to some other bags.

Littlerock...so the peacock and seagreen feel like the noir leather? Any idea if they feel like the distressed sunshine (that leather is different than any other Ive felt)

thanks ladies!

Ooh! You had a Noir bag?? The noir leather is the same as the Seagreen, peacock, Fawn, Sunshine (not distressed) etc..

If you felt the Noir then you will know exactly what the leather is like!

thanks...I had a noir nikki that I sent in for repair, but after waiting for a-g-e-s I just ended up with a refund instead....still searching for another noir bag (nikki, mab luxe etc)