Peacock Nikki - Need pics and How to pre-order

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am new to RM, and did a search. But I can't seem to find a good pic of what the peacock Nikki will look like or what to do to pre-order it. Can I do it through Bloomingdales or are there only certain sights? I NEED to see this color because I have been searching for like a blue/green type since it is my favorite color and I can't find one anywhere!
    TIA!:heart:

2. #2 Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
    We do not have pics available of a peacock nikki yet. Peacock is a holiday color to be released in Nov/Dec. If you do a search, there are a couple pics of other peacock styles so you can get an idea of the color. Preorders are being taken by Funkylala, luna boston, three sirens as far as a i know now. You will have to email them because it is not up on the website.

Oh yea! Forgot to add- i think Bloomies only puts up RM bags once their in stock!

3. natalie_palm, you have killer taste...peacock is the holiday color...do the search, it's worth it!

4. Pileggi Boutique in Philadelphia can also do pre-orders and they are very professional to work with!
    715 Walnut St
    Philadelphia, PA 19106
    (215) 922-3526

5. Hi littlerock, does Pileggi also have in-store RMs? (Just curious; I am in Philly pretty often)...TIA!