PEACOCK, MINT, ROSE reveal + help me to choose

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I got my MINT nikki today and absolutely love the color and the leather. The leather is pebble like my double cream as expected. below are some pictures, including peacock and rose I recently acquired.

I wasn't gonna keep peacock originally when I order the Mint Nikki. But then as you can see in the pictures, they are 2 completely different colors. Plus the peacock has the RM stamped HW I love.. where the mint nikki has the new mixed HW I am not sure about... Now.. help me to decide..

Copyofpeacock1.jpg

Copyofmint1.jpg

Copyofrose.jpg

Copyofmint2.jpg

Copyofpeacock2.jpg

vs.jpg

ivy - you can only keep one? i have to say, the peacock looks AMAZING...i usually don't like the stamped hardware but it really looks very luxe against the peacock. it's definitely making me notice peacock for the first time. i would say my 2nd fav is the rose...somehow not a fan of the mint...

good luck with your decision!

p.s. I also have a seagreen MAM.. I guess I can keep all three and be broke for a little while... I don't really need to eat everyday.. just kidding..

I just dont know if I should keep both peacock and mint given they are sort of.. not completely, of the same green color.

I am bias, I dislike anything pink. So if I were to choose between peacock or mint, the peacock hands down. I think it's a better color for the Nikki and it has the signature HW you say you love.

wow.. this is almost like the FIRST time I've seen such an agreement here.. looks like PEACOCK is a must keep! I am keeping it then...

Now, the question is: should I also keep Mint? (Rose wasn't part of the question since it was a final sale)

Last edited:
p.s. I also have a seagreen MAM

Honestly, the seagreen looks too similar to peacock to me to justify having both.

I like the rose the best.

I'm sort of biased here because I have a rose and mint already, and I have a seagreen which is close enough to peacock....so when I looked at your pics, I couldn't find which ones to eliminate. But, if you have seagreen, I would get rid of peacock anyway...even if you are planning on keeping even 2 of them.

I would keep the rose and mint.