Peacock and Seagreen??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I am trying to get an idea of what these colors look like. They seem very similar to me, but I was hoping to get some of your opinions on them. Thanks!

2. There are a few photos of both in the color ref subforum, but peacock is more blue while sea green is more green. At least on my monitors, I've seen neither IRL

3. Pictures of both colors are posted in the reference thread - green bags :smile:

4. #4 Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
    Thanks so much! I didn't realize there was a color reference forum.

5. Just to quickly update, there are no pics in the color reference forum of Peacock. I checked under Green and Blue. Thanks!

6. #6 Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  7. Thanks bag-mania!! Those really help me get an idea. I haven't seen either IRL and I can't decide which one I like better....

8. I posted a peacock MAM there last month under green bags. It's post # 39.

9. Hi, please use the search function before starting new threads. A lot of the color/style questions you may find covered already. Going to close this since the members here have linked the other threads for you ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.