Peachy?

chandra920

Feb 17, 2016
Has anyone ordered anything in the peachy color? I was wondering what it looks like in regular lighting. Also wondering if I should pre order a card case or just wait until it shows available. I know sometimes pinks get really popular when they are released.

p.s. I tried to order it via Neiman Marcus, where it shows available. As soon as you order, it sends you a msg that it’s backordered. Super irritating.

Has anyone ordered anything in the peachy color? I was wondering what it looks like in regular lighting. Also wondering if I should pre order a card case or just wait until it shows available. I know sometimes pinks get really popular when they are released.

p.s. I tried to order it via Neiman Marcus, where it shows available. As soon as you order, it sends you a msg that it’s backordered. Super irritating.
Here’s the peachy color shown in the boutique and I can say it’s the same in natural lighting because my friend has the mini Jodie in peachy and it’s the same.C0F030B8-33E8-49B9-A8B9-C0B0F62CCA4D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: abs678

I love the color as well, I was thinking a card case also. I don't know about how popular the color will become, but as soon as they come available you can always order but you may need to be fast. I'm not sure if small leather goods sell out as quickly as bags. With pre order, you know you will get one but the worst part is waiting for it to come in :smile: