Peach Rose vs. Neutral Pink vs. Legacy Blush (comparison pics)

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
My Neutral Pink Madison Hobo arrived, it's not love but I thought I'd post some comparison pics with my Peach Rose Madison Hobo and my Legacy Mini Tanner in Blush. The Neutral Pink is pretty, and I love soft pinks with gold hardware, but honestly I think this color would go better with silver hardware ... IMHO.

The Neutral Pink is on the left, Peach Rose on the right, and Blush in the middle. Some pics with flash and some without, the flash seems to bring out the brown tones in the Peach Rose and Blush. A white Coach dustbag is in front.

Enjoy!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400373330.199789.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400373345.213120.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400373355.932515.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400373445.193258.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400373475.315745.jpg

We are bag twins with the peach rose hobo-I love how pebbly and soft it is, and the color is so feminine-I get compliments on her all the time! I like your new pink bag, too but it is a cooler pink from what I can see from your pics, and IMHO you've got a great pink hobo already! But I'm biased...:smile:

We are bag twins with the peach rose hobo-I love how pebbly and soft it is, and the color is so feminine-I get compliments on her all the time! I like your new pink bag, too but it is a cooler pink from what I can see from your pics, and IMHO you've got a great pink hobo already! But I'm biased...:smile:

Thanks, I love the Peach Rose hobo, too :smile:

This is so helpful. I'm considering the neutral pink in the daily bleaker. I actually like it in your photos. It's a very hot Asian style look (I'm not Asian, but is like it) right now.

Ugh that Blush MT, I'm dying of jealousy! I wish the Neutral Pink had silver hardware, too...I almost like it more than the Blush!

Sorry about that, I hope you find your Blush MT :smile:. I'm thinking about getting the Daily Bag in Neutral Pink with silver hardware, I think that will be really pretty. Just hoping for another PCE first ...

This is so helpful. I'm considering the neutral pink in the daily bleaker. I actually like it in your photos. It's a very hot Asian style look (I'm not Asian, but is like it) right now.

The Neutral Pink hobo was on some of the Coach Asian sites, along with Sea Mist, I guess that's why. Otherwise I'm surprised Coach would make the same bag in such similar colors.