Peach-rose color

Zahrah

Apr 1, 2013
Hi

I have fallen in love with peach rose Phoebe. Just wondering what else comes in this color. Have been a bit out if the loop.

I have seen something like legacy duffle with embossed Cs in it.

I purchased a peach rose phoebe at Lord & Taylor a couple of days before Christmas. They were taking $100 off any bag priced $300 or more so I got it for $228. Here are some pictures. I absolutely love the color & I think it's more pink than peach.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388521489.563607.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388521509.980813.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388521546.746044.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388521566.496091.jpg

Wow! Peach rose looks gorgeous in your photos! I saw it IRL and it looked much more peachy to me, but I did only see it up close in the Bleecker leather. In Madison maybe it's different!

Wow! Peach rose looks gorgeous in your photos! I saw it IRL and it looked much more peachy to me, but I did only see it up close in the Bleecker leather. In Madison maybe it's different!

I also noticed that same colourblock vary from collection to collection. The grey birch Kelsey is much lighter than grey birch Riley. And same this with this!

I looked at the peach rose in the Phoebe and the Bleeker Cooper and loved it. The bags were too big for me but the color was fabulous! Wish it came in peach rose for the Kelsey!