peach kristin tote

I got the peach hobo and I like it with just about anything cause it is a pale peach.

Maybe not pinks and reds but definitely browns, tans, purples, blues, greens, yellows, greys

^^ I agree with Bebepurse..lots of colors..khaki, cream, black, brown, gray, yellow etc. I got the yellow hobo..couldnt decide between Yellow and Peach..both great Spring Colors!! I'm thinking on going back for the Peach tote also! The Kristin line is just TDF!!

It really is a lovely shade that's pretty neutral. I normally only carry light neutrals like white/ivory and browns, but I branched out for the peach Kristin and I think it will go with pretty much anything. It's a very elegant, muted color, not "orangey" at all.

Seems like the peach color was sort of overlooked in the Kristin line for some reason. I think it's a gorgeous color! I'm going back to FP tomorrow to get a leather Kristin and peach is the one that I am looking at.
I think its more neutral because it is so light that it will go with tons of stuff.