pce worked again after a sneeky idea :O) Pic's

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
well I harped on and on and yes on about not getting to use my pce again and how my coach store is the pits and the wicked sa.. So I had a plan this morning the wicked sa did say if I could get another vip card from macys I could get my sunglasses. I tried to tell her yesterday I gave it to them when I used it.. but she was all about the NO.. so I went to macy's and told her the story in the coach department she said soo we don't have these glasses you want ... nope.. she said well I only have one by my register can you bring it back in 20 minutes I said YES woo hoo. she gave it to me. I hit the coach store only to find a cute male SA super nice I said hi there i was kinda bummed I used my pce and I forgot to get my glasses. He said wow let me call in the back to my manager when he hung up he said Suree sooo I grabbed the glasses last one in the store and that butterfly fob I wanted too.. The manager came out said Hi there I remember you.. you ordered the black sabrina with silver hardware around christmas. Yes that was me. Oh she said let me know whenever you need anything she was awesome he was wonderful.. I never mentioned my awful day yesterday.... so I'm sorry I put down my torrance coach store. it was just one bad apple. and now im feeeling the coach love again so here is some goodies I couldn't live without :O):biggrin:

glasses1.jpg

butterfly1.jpg

Awesome fob I am getting the same one to put on the small kristin satchel in black leather too. BTW how do you like your satchel? I saw it for the first time IRL and can't wait to order her this saturday!!!

Wow, it's NICE to hear a good Coach ending!!! Congrats on all your new gifts!!! That was pretty nice of your Macy's SA to let you use her coupon, trusting you to bring it back, and in the end you didn't even need it. I love the butterflies!! Hopefully it is nice and sunny soon so you can wear your glasses.:sunshine:

Yeay! So glad it all worked out for you! Love your stuff! And sorry you had such a crabby SA the other day, I've actually used my PCE 3 times already this week at the same store and they've never had a problem with it at all.