PCE: small black bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    Hi! Could you help me decide on a small black bag for PCE? I am leaning towards Kristin Satchel. Sophia is pretty too, though I like Kristin's structure and the outer pocket styling. I'm passing on Brynne/Audrey because I already own the metallic amethyst audrey. Please share your thoughts/pics and keep me updated with the small, black styles!

Oh, and I would love to hear reviews also from the Kristin owners. I'm worried the clasp in front will scratch easily. And I'm hoping it's not heavy.

Thanks!

2. I don't have a Kristin satchel - but I have the drawstring rouched hobo & haven't had a problem w/ the clasps getting scratched...and I haven't heard anyone commenting that the Kristin satchel is heavy (FWIW)...I know my rouched hobo is a really big bag & it's not too heavy...heavy enough to know I have a bag of substance but not a bag that I think "OMG my shoulder" LOL

I can't remember if the new upcoming Kristin flap hobo comes in black...I think those hobos are really pretty....have you looked at the bags in this thread?

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-reference-library/coach-upcoming-summer-fall-2010-pics-only-598830-5.html#post16201982

You may see something in there.

3. I have the smaller Kristin satchel, and I love it! It has a very structured look to it. I don't think that the clasp will scratch... unless it is shoved in a corner somewhere?

4. I think you will like the small black leather Sophia. It is so adorable.