PCE: small black bag

Apr 5, 2009
Hi! Could you help me decide on a small black bag for PCE? I am leaning towards Kristin Satchel. Sophia is pretty too, though I like Kristin's structure and the outer pocket styling. I'm passing on Brynne/Audrey because I already own the metallic amethyst audrey. Please share your thoughts/pics and keep me updated with the small, black styles!

Oh, and I would love to hear reviews also from the Kristin owners. I'm worried the clasp in front will scratch easily. And I'm hoping it's not heavy.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't have a Kristin satchel - but I have the drawstring rouched hobo & haven't had a problem w/ the clasps getting scratched...and I haven't heard anyone commenting that the Kristin satchel is heavy (FWIW)...I know my rouched hobo is a really big bag & it's not too heavy...heavy enough to know I have a bag of substance but not a bag that I think "OMG my shoulder" LOL

I can't remember if the new upcoming Kristin flap hobo comes in black...I think those hobos are really pretty....have you looked at the bags in this thread?

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-re...all-2010-pics-only-598830-5.html#post16201982

You may see something in there.