PCE Shopping.....What's on your wishlist??

I've changed my 'wishlist' on Coach.com several times over the past few weeks. I'm really trying to prognosticate (is that a word?) what things I think might not make it to the outlet and only buy those things at the boutique w/ my PCE coupon.

I bought a black w/ silver HW Sabrina during the last PCE in Nov. (haven't used it yet) and am seriously considering returning it and buying the Madison shoulder bag (black w/ silver HW) instead since I already have a Steel Sabrina. Any advice???

I also want to get a bunch of accessories-
  • Graphic Op Art Cosmetic case
  • Graphic Op Art wristlet
  • Valentine's Day scarf print Cosmetic case
  • Valentine's Day scarf print wristlet
  • Valentine's Day scarf print mini skinny
  • Madison Pouch keyfob
  • Madison small wallet in magenta
  • multi-signature polka dot scarf
If I add everything up (less the credit for the Sabrina I'd be returning), it will come to over $500.00, yikes. I might need to pare down my list a little more.....

I just tried on/saw the shoulder bag IRL and just fell in love with it. I like it more than the Sabrina! If you already have a Sabrina, maybe go with this. I think it's so classy and understated.

Since this just popped back up on the website, I ordered it but if they won't give me a pce adjustment , back it goes.:yes:
That's if I get it and it wasn't a glitch in the system.

Attachments

• 13093_svgm_a0_front.jpg
    13093_svgm_a0_front.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 40
I probably won't get one, but if I did, I would use it on my first Coach purse...black signature Zoe :heart:

rsz_Zoe.jpg

The Penelope Op Art Travel satchel in my avatar...it will make the best diaper bag ever!! And that's the best excuse ever for my husband to agree to the purchase, PCE rocks for helping me that!!quote]

It's adorable. I wish it was small enough for a purse.

Yes, the size is the only thing that I'm apprehensive about, but I'll try her out ...I'm hoping that with a toddler and an infant (not to mention all my crap) it would be perfect...we shall see! I, too, think it would be very sweet in a smaller size.

CA-Anonymous, the Madison Pouch fob is so darn precious!!!:heart:

If I were to get a PCE, or some gentle soul was kind enough to pass me one...I would get the soho large leather hobo in saddle. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the new silver hardware on her. With the horse and carriage and everything...really pretty. And classic enough to wear everyday, forever, for the rest of my life. I'm in love with that bag. My hubby likes it too since it feels like baseball glove leather. Here's hoping...

I've avoided jumping on the Sabrina band wagon so far because it just wouldn't be practical for me. BUT I'm seriously thinking of a rose one for Spring :yes:

I would get a couple of those new flower keyfobs. Not sure if there are any bags I can afford right now, and I definitely do not need any more wristlets or scarves!