PCE Reveal

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
This bag has recently been revealed but I just received mine today and wanted to share.
Fedex didn't get here until it was dark out so I coudn't take any pictures in natural light like I wanted to. So the color isn't what it looks like to me irl , but I took lots of pic's in different lighting anyway. lol

So who wants to see?

Congrats! I would love to see this beauty IRL someday! I can say we're twins on the snowflake fob, but I'd rather say twins on the bag :graucho:. Enjoy and thanks for posting pics!!

Congrats! I would love to see this beauty IRL someday! I can say we're twins on the snowflake fob, but I'd rather say twins on the bag :graucho:. Enjoy and thanks for posting pics!!

Thanks, I hope you'll get to see it. Maybe they'll do another round and have them in the stores befoer Valentines Day! I like the snowflake on her!

Omg she is gorgeous!!! Congrats again!! I cant wait to see your daylight pics of it as well :smile:

Thank you! :smile: I'll try to take some tomorrow during the day. The shot of the creed patch is closer to the way the color looks irl.