PCE reveal

pinksummer27

Sep 6, 2010
So, my hubby got me a Madison Maggie for Christmas which I will do another reveal for once I unwrap it, and a girl has to have accessories doesn't she??? My hubby picked me up the matching large wristlet and mini skinny. Love! I'm very much a black bag kind of girl. So, these are just perfect! I just can hardly wait to use them with my new bag. Thanks to all the helpful ladies while I was deciding which items to get. It's hard to choose things sight unseen.

image-3901691249.png

image-208589660.png

image-2000633858.png

image-298213246.png

Congrats on your new wristlet and miniskinny!!! I have same wristlet in patent leather and love it. I like how it can be carried as wristlet or shoulder. Can't wait to see your handbag reveal too.

Love it! :tup: Does it have credit card slots inside? I was looking at a Madison wristlet online for PCE, and it says it has "multifunction pockets" inside, but I wasn't sure what exactly that meant.

It only has one inside pocket that is the size of a credit card. I would've liked more of them but I only really need room for my debit card anyway. I wanted something to hold my iPhone, iPod, car keys and debit card when I go shopping with my 6 month old son. Just too much to take my whole purse in sometimes. I love that I can clip it on to his baby carrier. Makes my life so much easier!!

It only has one inside pocket that is the size of a credit card. I would've liked more of them but I only really need room for my debit card anyway. I wanted something to hold my iPhone, iPod, car keys and debit card when I go shopping with my 6 month old son. Just too much to take my whole purse in sometimes. I love that I can clip it on to his baby carrier. Makes my life so much easier!!

Thanks! I already have the nylon chevron large wristlet, which I love, and it does have multiple credit card slots. I use it as my wallet and to hold my iPhone, lipgloss etc. I'm easily able to transfer it back and forth between my diaper bag when I'm with my daughters, and then my purse when I'm by myself. I was hoping to find another large wristlet with card slots so that I could change things up a bit, but maybe the chevron ones are the only wristlets with that feature...? :confused1: