PCE Purchases, Sequin Spotlights *VIDEO REVEAL!*

Ummm...I would order silver. It's guaranteed to be sparkly, and it goes with all of the spotlights and sequin items. The silver is the one I wished I would have gotten, LOL!

Did you take a trip to Dillards today?

I got SO giddy watching your reveal! Ahhhh! It makes me so excited for my birthday next week because my best friend keeps hinting at getting me a Coach since I hosted her baby shower... I'm praying that's the Lilac Sequin Spotlight but at the same time I think I'd die if I knew my best friend was spending too much on just me. Hahaha.

And then when you told me on one of your reveals about how they are durable and that the sequins stay in tack, I ended up visiting a Coach store for the FIRST TIME ever (it's been in my mall for years but many refused to take me in there) and I checked them out for myself and about died when I was looking at them. I cannot tell you enough how badly I want one!

So then as I'm watching your Lilac Spotlight in the sunlight... I guess you could say I got slightly emotional... :cry: hahaha

But that's not pathetic! The sequin spotlights are absolutely GORGEOUS. :love:

Well, wish me luck on getting that sequin spotlight for my birthday next week (It's on Thursday!).

I'm late to this party PickyCoachLover. I just purchased the Lilac Spotlight today at Dillards 25% off. I'm on the fence thinking I should have purchased the groovy? Do you love the Lilac Spotlight for everyday wear? I'm just worried, I guess that it might snag on something or be too flashy?? Thanks!

HI PCL! I haven't been on in forever, but I just saw your video. I loved your reaction to your Mermaid bag (yay!)! I wish i could get all those different gift boxes you got!

Where have you been? Are you still enjoying your spotlight? I love mine...it is sooo pretty! :biggrin: Glad you popped in here, it's nice to hear from you again!
I have another reveal coming up Thursday or Friday...you really need to see that one, LOL!

I've been busy, sadly. I decided to get a job and a puppy, lol. I ended up selling a few of my bags, too.. but I still have my Mermaid Spotlight! I won't be giving her up any time soon :biggrin: She is just too gorgy! I will definitely look out for your next reveal!!!

Just watched your reveal PCL!!! Love all your bags!!! Those sequins are stunning :smile: I was wondering tho, did you ever get caught in rain? Do you think that's ok with the sequins? I am planning to get a sequin groovy or spotlight, but it's raining a lot over here, do you think it's ok?

It's official, I MUST get a sequin spotlight!!! The blue jean is TDF :biggrin:

Thank you for posting the videos, I was excited for you as you were opening the boxes!!

As for your accent....accent? What accent?? :P (I'm a fellow North Carolinian)